H Tap Aluminum Compression Cable Clamp Connector
H tap aluminum compression cable clamp connector Produce overview: H-type connector is a type of non-load-carrying connecting fittings. It using similar material of aluminum wire, in the different ambient temperatures, connector synchronized with the conductor thermal expansion and contraction,…
H tap aluminum compression cable clamp connector
Wire cross-section: from 16～35 to 150～240
Produce an overview:
The H-type connector is a type of non-load-carrying connecting fittings. It using similar material of the aluminum wire, in the different ambient temperatures, connector synchronized with the conductor thermal expansion and contraction, Electrical performance is extremely stable. connection with the conductor pressure will be pressed into one after crimping, the conductor is coated by complete. There is no porosity, low resistance, low-temperature rise between conductor, and groove conductor area. the groove of the connector is coated with grease, Not only to remove the wires of the aluminum oxide film, but also increases the contact area. With increasing anode design, copper, and aluminum splice to avoid the influence of galvanic corrosion.
1. Increase the anode, reducing erosion;
2. Current uniform distribution, low resistance.
3. Low-temperature rise, reduce failures;
4. Using professional hydraulic crimping tools, Pressure equalization, stable quality.
Application and Scope:
1. Can be met in a variety of non-tension line connections for low, medium, high voltage.
2. All wires connecting: can be satisfied (16 – 240mm2)a variety of different wire diameter random combinations splice.
3. All kinds of material random connection: can be met in a variety of materials (aluminum wire, copper core, aluminum conductor insulated wire, ACSR, copper wire, etc)